Twitter iGoogle Social Networking
- We may amend this policy from time to time.
- The TwitterGadget service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on outside websites which may be accessible to the general public and may be indexed by search engines, we refer to these as publicly accessible areas.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifying information when you use TwitterGadget services and when you visit TwitterGadget pages.
- Once you sign in to our service, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and services you requested.
- We use this information for the following general purposes: to provide you with the services you request, to personalise services, to improve our services, to conduct research, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal use. You agree that TwitterGadget may collect your personally identifying information for the general purposes set out above.
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.); or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to any legitimate request by authorities with which we must comply.
- We may set and access TwitterGadget cookies on your computer.
- We offer you the opportunity to post, submit and exchange content and information on publicly accessible areas.
- You should exercise caution if you choose to disclose personally identifiable information in a publicly accessible area. Remember that this information may remain indefinitely in publicly accessible areas.
- You are solely responsible for any personally identifiable information that you disclose and disseminate on publicly accessible areas.
Copyright © 2017 Logika Corporation®. All rights reserved.